Rule: Location Check-ins
When is it legitimate to check in to a location?
You can check in if you are physically at a venue and any of the below apply:
- you conduct commerce or other transaction, or you intend to do so.
- you spend at least 10 minutes there.
- someone completes a transaction at the venue on your behalf while you are very near.
You cannot check in if:
- you receive a delivery from the location but you aren’t physically there.
- the venue is not open.
- it is legitimate to checkin to sub-venues. ex: you’ve already checked in to the airport, then you check in to a restaurant inside the airport where you eat lunch before your flight.
Updated At: 2018-01-22 01:00 +0000 (3ca967d
🛠 by Tom Hummel